- TURN ON/OFF MOBILE HOTSPOT: Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Select the Mobile Hotspot switch to turn Mobile Hotspot on or off.
How do I tether my note 9 to Ethernet?
Open your Samsung Galaxy phone's Settings menu. Tap Connections. Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering. Activate Ethernet tethering.
How do you tether on a Samsung phone?
How to enable Wi-Fi tethering on Samsung phone
- 1 Go to Setting.
- 2 Tap Connections.
- 3 Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- 4 Turn on Tethering (bluetooth , USB , Ethernet) Note : To disable USB teatering, connect your phone to a USB cord and attach it to the desired device.
How do I turn on Tethering?
Navigate to Connections > Mobile hotspot and tethering > Mobile Hotspot and toggle it on. A pop-up window will appear, where you can find the Wi-Fi password for devices that want to connect. Navigate to Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering.
Does Samsung Galaxy 9 have hotspot?
Samsung Galaxy S9 To open the menu, swipe up or down on the screen. Choose Settings. Choose Connections. Choose Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
What is the difference between hotspot and tethering?
With tethering, you can use your existing mobile phone and data plan to share a secure internet connection with another device, typically a laptop or tablet. With true hotspots, you have access to a dedicated device, like a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, that's capable of connecting to the closest cellular tower.