Important: Mac computers can't tether with Android by USB.
- Connect your phone to the other device with a USB cable. A notification shows at the top of the screen.
- On your phone, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Hotspot .
- Turn on USB tethering.
Why my phone is not showing USB Tethering?
The reasons behind USB tethering issues could be many, including but not limited to damaged USB cables, wireless connections, wrong connection mode, an outdated tethering driver, a defective USB port, and so on.
Why is my Samsung phone not connecting to my laptop through USB?
Check the USB Connection Mode of Your Phone's When connecting your Android device to your computer, you have many connectivity options. Each mode serves a particular purpose, and some may prevent your phone from appearing on your computer. Changing your phone's connection mode can help your computer identify it.
How do I tether my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone?
Turn on tethering Tap Settings. Tap Wireless and network. Tap Tethering and portable hotsp. Tap USB tethering to turn on tethering.
How do I activate my USB tethering?
For Android, go to Settings > More Networks > Tethering. For iPhone, go to Settings > Personal Hotspot. Make sure USB Tethering or Personal Hotspot is enabled.
How do I connect my note 2 to my computer?
- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer's USB port.
- Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer's file system.
- Go to the required folder in your phone's file system.
- Highlight the required picture or the required video clip and move or copy it to your computer.