CoinDesk CoinDesk is one of the most popular resources among users providing news about the world of cryptocurrencies and DeFi. The portal offers content in various formats such as videos, podcasts, blogs, television, and newsletters.
Where to find new crypto releases?
Exchanges. Cryptocurrency exchanges are one of the most reliable sources for finding new investments. For example, Coinbase generally lists new cryptocurrencies on its website, but you must set up an account for better access. Binance also lists new crypto you can review and investigate further.
Where is the latest news on crypto?
Latest Crypto & Bitcoin News
- Arkon Energy raises $110M to grow U.S. bitcoin mining capacity, launch AI cloud service in Norway.
- Forget the Santa Claus Rally, the Crypto Market Has Something Even Bigger in Mind for Investors in 2024.
- Bitcoin Options Show Traders Are Hedging Bets Ahead of ETF Deadline.
How do I find the best crypto project?
Criteria for Selecting Crypto Projects
- Team and Development: Research the project's team members, their backgrounds, and experience in the crypto and blockchain industry.
- Community and Adoption: A strong and active community indicates a higher level of adoption and interest in the project.
What is the fastest crypto news app?
Getting a news aggregator like CryptoPanic serves you right in such an instance. It comes with a Bitcoin-aggregated real-time news feed and a free portfolio tracker. They introduced an official Android app that provides native notification support.
What is Bitcoin doing at the moment?
Bitcoin's price today is US$41,935.12, with a 24-hour trading volume of $14.24 B. BTC is -0.73% in the last 24 hours. It is currently -3.31% from its 7-day all-time high of $43,369.32, and 3.95% from its 7-day all-time low of $40,340.11. BTC has a circulating supply of 19.57 M BTC and a max supply of 21 M BTC.