If you would like to convert LTC to BNB, the SimpleSwap cryptocurrency exchange is here to make it happen fast and without registration. 1000 crypto and fiat currencies are waiting for you on SimpleSwap.
How to convert BNB to LTC in Binance?
How to swap BNB to LTC
- Choose the exchange pair: Binance Coin Mainnet vs Litecoin, in this case.
- Enter the address of the recipient to process the Binance Coin Mainnet - Litecoin transaction.
- Check the rate: how many BNB in Litecoin you'll receive.
Does Binance accept LTC?
LTC can be purchased directly from Binance using a debit or credit card. It can also be traded for other cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
How do I change my coin to BNB?
If you're a Blockchain.com user with USDT in your DeFi Wallet:
- Login to your Blockchain.com App and switch to DeFi mode.
- Click the DEX icon in the bottom banner.
- Select USDT and the amount you'd like to swap.
- Select Binance Coin (BNB) as your swap to token.
- Click Preview Swap, review your transaction, and click confirm.
How do I change my LTC to BNB smart chain?
How to swap LTC to BNB
- Choose the crypto exchange pair. Choose Litecoin in the “You send” section.
- Enter the recipient's address. Now you need to enter the recipient's Binance Coin (Mainnet) address.
- Send the deposit. In order to proceed the efficient and reliable swap, the deposit is required.
- Receive cryptocurrencies.
Can you swap LTC to BNB?
With ChangeNOW, LTC to BNB conversions are simple, transparent, and you don't even need to register. Let's say you want to convert 1 Litecoin to BNB: Choose the exchange pair: Litecoin vs Binance Coin Mainnet, in this case. Enter the address of the recipient to process the Litecoin - Binance Coin Mainnet transaction.