At a Glance: Yes, you can transfer your assets from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro without any additional fees. By logging into Coinbase Pro and selecting the coin you want to deposit, you can choose your Coinbase account as the source and proceed with the transfer.
What is the difference between Coinbase and Coinbase pro?
Owns both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro, but they offer very different platforms for trading cryptocurrency. While Coinbase is aimed at helping beginner investors make their first cryptocurrency purchase, Coinbase Pro is a professional-level trading platform aimed at active traders.
How do I wire money to Coinbase pro?
To add cash using a bank wire:
- Select the Assets tab.
- Select your US Dollar balance.
- Select Add cash.
- Make sure to select Wire Transfer tab from the Add cash menu.
- Use the information displayed to initiate a wire transfer denominated in US dollars from your bank account.
Is there a fee to transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase wallet?
You can transfer crypto from one Coinbase user's primary balance to another user's primary balance without any charges. For transactions on cryptocurrency networks (i.e., transfers of cryptocurrency off the Coinbase platform), Coinbase incurs and pays network transaction fees (e.g., miner's fees).
Why is Coinbase Pro shutting down?
The shutdown comes after Coinbase added aspects of Coinbase Pro — including its lower, volume-based trading fees — into a feature known as "Advanced Trade." Although the Coinbase Pro landing page is still active, any attempts to signup will redirect users to Advanced Trade.
How do I get a Coinbase Pro account?
To sign up and create your account with Coinbase Pro, follow these steps:
- Go to pro.coinbase.com.
- Select “Create Account”.
- Complete the sign up form, then click “Create an account”.
- Click the verification link sent to your email address.
- After verifying your email address, you will be asked to provide a phone number.